Cleansing Agent for pipes/irrigation systems and water silos.
Opti Drain contains vegetable soap and natural plant extracts.
1 litre per week in 35 m3 of water
Water treatment in silos:
1 litre per week in 75 m3 of water Appliance:
- Start dosing from the zero situation (new cultivation).
- When the starting point is an older cultivation, wash down frequently: After one week the dirt has to drain away, when necessary repeat washing down until no dirt comes out of the pipes.
- The nutrients activate decreasing micro-organism, so the pollution disappears.
- Opti Drain has been tested thoroughly and is scientifically examined by laboratories and horticultural companies.
Effect and advantages:
- Opti Drain is environmentally friendly and fully biodegradable.
- Opti Drain prevents and removes organic and inorganic dirt of minerals and algae's.
- Opti Drain prevents bacteria pollution.
- Opti Drain supplies a constant transmission of water to the droppers and pipes.
- Opti Drain has a positive effect on the production of the crop.
- Opti Drain can be dosed in the daily supply, a mixing barrel or in a irrigation pipe.
- Opti Drain cannot be over-dosed (Plant friendly).
No particular safety conditions necessary.
Content : 10/20/200/1000 litre concentrate.
The manufacturer and distributor cannot be held responsible for any possible occurrence of damage or non-compliance with the above mentioned instructions.
See our General Conditions filed at the Chamber of Commerce at Leeuwarden-Holland with number: 010-89947
Produced according to the standards OECD 301B
Certified input Council Regulation (EU)834/2007 and 889/2008.
Annex II relating to biological crop production methods